Suddenly Zombies Suddenly Zombies

its easy to survive if you know how to work the zombie horde. but I usually only survive to around 7000 points. not grate but its still better then all my friends. its a good game, this needs a sequel, one that lets the player build things and customize him self . oh and it would be grate to have sewers and mad mutant scientists that rome the streets that will follow you in to buildings and turn non zombie npc's in to zombies at a touch.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

omg omg I got to level 2, my figers feel like there dead, but I GOT TO LEVEL TWO. OHH THE WONDERFULL PAIN.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

@low rating givers,

lolz, it was one of his first things he bade, don't bash it just cos its bad compared to today standards.

tho even after 10 years, the game still to hard to not kill the pink guys. lolz
7/10 cos its still to hard for me, ~noms on a cookie~

Beat Bot Beat Bot

awesome.....

I made my robot blue and red with purple in the middle, as if he came from "Z".

Good game, tho i wish there were a dance stile bar and a choice of music, and maybe a background and foreground changer. but its still a good concept, totally keep up the good work.

Bunny Flags Bunny Flags

world of warcraft much???

i totally love the game... 10/10 for the music sound and graphics, but you totally made me lol when i fist saw the talent tree, after wow'ing for 2 years i now have a side game to keep me in wow mode .....

totally good job on the game play and format and total bunny awesomeness

Stack The Cats Stack The Cats

37850 woot

i scord 37850 woot... now i can ship off the kittens of to get turned in to dog food

Pandemic Pandemic

woot

i killed the whol world in 108 days. woot. this game roolz simple but good

Portal Defense Portal Defense

that was fun

i got past it with all my lives. wo ha ha ha ha ha ha.

i cant whate for the next lvl map thingy. i will have dreems of playing this game tonite. spend howers lafing with frends as we eat some roo from the barby, and have fun playing this game as we drink some rum, thinking what would we have ever don with out this wonderfull game you have set loos on this boring world. now the game has made this earth a better place to live.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... i like pie :P

Jive Machine Jive Machine

omg thats cool

that was coooool i want to se a vid out like that.. maby a mik of them mooves like a bit of art. toh that was art. you are a real artest. and that kid isent realy fat. dosent have man boobshees just normal. but he can dance way better then eny normal person..... um dos this kid take dance classes or somthing.

still cool work. if that kis is you could you do a nother one like this in a chickn soot or somthig. its coooooooooool

BlueHippo responds:

A chicken suit? BRILLIANT!

DnB-X005 Drum Machine DnB-X005 Drum Machine

that was awsom.

all the difrent songs i could do. that was awsom. can you make a way fom me to save songs or somthing. it was that good.... so .... god damin nab it..... its fun.